Pink Kush Seeds | Feminized
Pink Kush is a hybrid strain of cannabis that is a cross between the Pink Panties and OG Kush strains. It is known for its distinctive pink and purple hues and its potent effects.
Pink Kush is known for its high THC content, which can range from 20-27%, and its relaxing, sedating effects. It is commonly used for its ability to alleviate pain, stress, and anxiety, and is often used as a sleep aid. It may also help with appetite stimulation and muscle relaxation.
Pink Kush has a unique aroma and flavor profile, with notes of pine, earth, and a hint of sweetness. The buds are dense and covered in trichomes, giving it a frosty appearance.
Pink Kush can be grown both indoors and outdoors, but it does require a bit more attention and care than some other strains. It’s important to monitor the humidity and temperature and make sure that the plants are getting enough nutrients. It also requires a relatively long flowering time of around 9-10 weeks.
Cotton Candy/ Pink Kush Seeds
|Strain Genetics||Hybrid OG Kush|
|Strain Dominant||Mostly Indica 90%|
|THC Content||20- 25%|
|Flowering Time||8 weeks|
|Yield||up to 700 gr/sqm|
|Taste / Flavor||KUSH, CITRUS, VANILLA, PINEY, EARTHY, SWEET|
|Effects||BODY HIGH/NUMBING, CALMING, CREATIVITY, EUPHORIA, HAPPY, RELAXATION, UPLIFTING|
|May Relieve||ANXIETY, DEPRESSION, LACK OF APPETITE, STRESS|
|Best to Grow||Indoor, Greenhouse, Outdoor|
Growing Pink Kush Strain
Here are a few tips for growing Pink Kush:
- Choose the right environment: Pink Kush prefers a controlled indoor environment with a temperature between 68-80°F and humidity levels between 40-50%. It is best grown in a grow tent or grow box with proper ventilation and airflow.
- Provide proper nutrients: Pink Kush is a heavy feeder, so it’s important to provide it with the right amount of nutrients throughout its growth cycle. Use a high-quality fertilizer and be sure to adjust the pH levels of the soil to between 6.0-7.0.
- Use high-quality grow lights: Pink Kush prefers bright light, so it’s important to use high-quality grow lights such as HPS or LED lights. Keep the lights on for 18-24 hours during the vegetative stage and 12 hours during the flowering stage.
- Train the plants: Pink Kush plants can grow tall and lanky, so it’s important to train them early to prevent them from getting too big for the grow space. Techniques such as low-stress training (LST) or topping can help control the plant’s size.
- Monitor the humidity and airflow: Pink Kush plants prefer a humidity level between 40-50% during the vegetative stage and 30-40% during the flowering stage. Proper airflow is also important to prevent mold and mildew.
- Harvest at the right time: Pink Kush typically flowers between 9-10 weeks. Monitor the trichomes (the crystal-like structures on the buds) to determine when the plants are ready to harvest.
Medicinal Benefits of Pink Kush
It is commonly used for its relaxing and sedating effects and is often used to alleviate symptoms of certain medical conditions.
- Pain Relief: Pink Kush is known for its ability to alleviate pain, particularly chronic pain caused by conditions such as fibromyalgia and multiple sclerosis.
- Stress and Anxiety: Pink Kush is known for its ability to provide a sense of relaxation and calm, making it a popular choice for those who suffer from stress and anxiety.
- Insomnia: Pink Kush is often used as a sleep aid due to its sedating effects, it can help people suffering from insomnia or other sleep disorders to fall asleep and stay asleep.
- Appetite Stimulation: Pink Kush can stimulate appetite, making it helpful for people who have problems with eating disorders, nausea, or other conditions that cause a loss of appetite.
- Muscle Relaxation: Pink Kush can also provide a relaxing sensation throughout the body, which can help ease muscle tension, spasms, and cramps.
It is important to note that while some people may find relief with the use of medical cannabis, it is not a cure and should be used under the guidance of a healthcare professional. Additionally, due to its high THC content, Pink Kush may not be suitable for everyone