Purple Urkle Feminized Seeds
Purple Urkle is a popular Indica-dominant hybrid strain of marijuana. It is known for its relaxing and sedative effects, which can be helpful for those with insomnia or anxiety. The strain has a deep purple color and a grape-like aroma with a hint of berries, hence the name “purple.”
It is known to have a high THC content, which can reach up to 22%. The effects of Purple Urkle can be intense and will make the user feel deeply relaxed and sedated, making it a good strain for nighttime use. It is also known to have a strong body-focused high, which can help alleviate pain, cramps, and muscle spasms.
Purple Urkle Seeds | Feminized Photoperiod
|Strain Genetics||Mendocino Purps|
|Strain Dominant||Mostly Indica|
|Flowering Time||8 to 9 weeks|
|Yield||up to 450g/m²|
|Taste / Flavor||Berry, Earthy, Herbal, Pepper, Pine|
|Effects||Euphoric, Powerful, Relaxing, Sedative|
|May Relieve||Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia, Pain, Stress|
|Best to Grow||Indoor | Outdoor | Greenhouse|
Growing Purple Urkle Seeds
Here are a few tips for growing Purple Urkle cannabis seeds:
- Start with quality genetics: Make sure you’re starting with high-quality Purple Urkle cannabis seeds from a reputable source. This will ensure that your plants have the best chance of thriving and producing the desired effects.
- Provide proper lighting: Purple Urkle plants thrive in warm and sunny environments, so make sure to provide them with plenty of light, either from natural sunlight or grow lights.
- Control the temperature and humidity: Keep the temperature between 70 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit, and maintain a humidity level of around 50%.
- Use nutrient-rich soil: Purple Urkle plants prefer nutrient-rich soil that is high in organic matter. Make sure to feed your plants with a balanced fertilizer throughout the growing cycle.
- Train your plants: Purple Urkle plants can grow tall and lanky, so consider training them to encourage bushier growth. Techniques like topping, FIMing, and LST can help to increase yields.
- Be patient: Purple Urkle plants have a longer flowering time than some other strains, so be prepared to wait around 9-10 weeks for the flowering stage.
- Monitor for pests and diseases: Keep a close eye on your plants for any signs of pests or diseases, and take action quickly if you notice any issues.
Medicinal Benefits of Purple Urkle Strain
Purple Urkle is known for its sedative and relaxing effects. As a result, it has a number of medicinal benefits:
- Insomnia: Purple Urkle is known to have strong sedative effects, which can be helpful for those with insomnia or trouble sleeping.
- Anxiety and Stress: The relaxing effects of Purple Urkle can also help to ease feelings of anxiety and stress.
- Pain Management: Purple Urkle is known to have a strong body-focused high, which can help alleviate pain, cramps, and muscle spasms.
- Appetite Stimulation: Purple Urkle can also stimulate appetite and help those who have difficulty eating due to medical conditions.
- Nausea and vomiting: Purple Urkle can help to alleviate nausea and vomiting, making it a useful strain for those undergoing chemotherapy or other medical treatments.
There are no reviews yet.