Girl Scout Cookie Seeds | Feminized
Girl Scout Cookies (GSC) is a popular hybrid strain of marijuana. It is a cross between Durban Poison and OG Kush and is known for its sweet and earthy aroma, with hints of mint and spice. The strain is known for its relaxing and euphoric effects, which can help to boost mood and reduce stress.
It is known to have a high THC content, which can reach up to 28%. The effects of Girl Scout Cookies can be intense and will make the user feel relaxed, euphoric, and creative, making it a good strain for daytime use and for those who need to be more productive.
Girl Scout Cookies strain is also known to be helpful for those with chronic pain, muscle spasms, and headaches. It’s also used to reduce symptoms of depression, anxiety, and insomnia.
GIRL SCOUT COOKIES SEEDS STRAIN CHART
|Strain Genetics||OG Kush(pink pheno) X Durban Poison|
|Strain Dominant||Mostly Indica – Indica 60% – Sativa 40%|
|THC Content||20 – 28%|
|Flowering Time||9 weeks|
|Flowering Type||Feminized Photoperiod|
|Yield||400-500G/M² Indoor / 600g/ plant Outdoor|
|Taste / Flavor||COOKIES (GIRL SCOUT COOKIES), EARTHY, HERB|
|Effects||CALMING, EUPHORIA, RELAXATION|
|May Relieve||CHRONIC PAIN, DEPRESSION, STRESS|
|Best to Grow||Indoor, Greenhouse, Outdoor|
Growing Girl Scout Cookies (GSC) cannabis seeds:
- Start with quality genetics: Make sure you’re starting with high-quality Girl Scout Cookies cannabis seeds from a reputable source. This will ensure that your plants have the best chance of thriving and producing the desired effects.
- Provide proper lighting: GSC plants prefer a warm and sunny environment, so make sure to provide them with plenty of light, either from natural sunlight or grow lights.
- Control the temperature and humidity: Keep the temperature between 70 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit, and maintain a humidity level of around 50%.
- Use nutrient-rich soil: GSC plants prefer nutrient-rich soil that is high in organic matter. Make sure to feed your plants with a balanced fertilizer throughout the growing cycle.
- Train your plants: GSC plants can grow tall and lanky, so consider training them to encourage bushier growth. Techniques like topping, FIMing, and LST can help to increase yields.
- Be patient: GSC plants have a longer flowering time than some other strains, so be prepared to wait around 8-9 weeks for the flowering stage.
- Monitor for pests and diseases: Keep a close eye on your plants for any signs of pests or diseases, and take action quickly if you notice any issues.
Medicinal Benefits of the Girl Scout Cookies Strain
Girl Scout Cookies (GSC) is known for its sweet and earthy aroma, with hints of mint and spice. It has a number of medicinal benefits:
- Pain Management: GSC is known to have a strong body-focused high, which can help alleviate pain, cramps, and muscle spasms.
- Stress and Anxiety: The relaxing and euphoric effects of GSC can help to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Depression: GSC is known to help improve mood and reduce symptoms of depression
- Insomnia: GSC is known to have strong sedative effects, which can be helpful for those with insomnia or trouble sleeping.
- Appetite Stimulation: GSC can also stimulate appetite, making it a useful strain for those with poor appetite due to medical conditions.