Blue Dream Feminized Seeds
Blue Dream is a popular hybrid cannabis strain that is known for its balanced effects. It is a cross between the Sativa Haze and the Indica Blueberry and is known for its sweet, berry aroma. Blue Dream is known to provide a relaxing, uplifting and euphoric experience, making it a popular choice for people looking for a balance of physical and mental effects. It is considered a good daytime strain that can help with stress, depression, and pain relief without being too sedating. The THC levels in Blue Dream can vary but typically range from 17-24%. It is considered to be a good choice for both novice and experienced cannabis users.
|Strain Genetics||Blueberry X Super Silver Haze|
|Strain Dominant||60% Sativa / 40% Indica|
|THC Content|| 20- 25%
|Flowering Time||8-10 Weeks|
|Yield||Indoor 450 gr/m² / outdoor up to 1.5 lb per plant|
|Taste / Flavor||Blueberry, Citrus, Earthy|
|Effects||Creativity, Energy, Relaxation|
|May Relieve||Anxiety, Arthritis, Depression, Insomnia, Lack of Appetite, Pain|
|Best to Grow||Indoor / Outdoor|
Growing Blue Dream Strain
Blue Dream is a relatively easy strain to grow and can be grown both indoors and outdoors. Here are a few tips for growing Blue Dream:
- Choose the right environment: Blue Dream prefers a warm and sunny climate and can be grown both indoors and outdoors. If growing indoors, use high-quality grow lights and maintain a temperature between 70-85°F.
- Provide proper nutrients: Blue Dream is a heavy feeder, so it’s important to provide it with the right amount of nutrients throughout its growth cycle. Use a high-quality fertilizer and be sure to adjust the pH levels of the soil to between 6.0-7.0.
- Train the plants: Blue Dream plants can get quite tall, so it’s important to train them early to prevent them from getting too big for the growing space. Techniques such as low-stress training (LST) or topping can help control the plant’s size.
- Monitor the humidity and airflow: Blue Dream plants prefer a humidity level between 40-50% during the vegetative stage and 30-40% during the flowering stage. Proper airflow is also important to prevent mold and mildew.
- Harvest at the right time: Blue Dream typically flowers between 9-11 weeks. Monitor the trichomes (the crystal-like structures on the buds) to determine when the plants are ready to harvest.
Terpenes in Blue Dream
Blue Dream strain is known to have a high concentration of the terpenes myrcene, caryophyllene, and pinene.
Myrcene is a terpene that is known for its musky, earthy aroma and is also found in high concentrations in mangoes. It is known to have sedative effects and can enhance the overall effects of THC.
Caryophyllene is a terpene that is known for its spicy, woody aroma. It is also found in high concentrations in black pepper and is known to have anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
Pinene is a terpene that is found in high concentrations in pine needles and is known for its fresh, piney aroma. It is known to have anti-inflammatory and bronchodilator properties, and can also help to improve memory and focus.
The presence of these terpenes in Blue Dream may contribute to its relaxing, uplifting, and euphoric effects, as well as its characteristic berry aroma.
Medicinal Uses of Blue Dream Strain
It is commonly used for its ability to alleviate stress, anxiety, and depression. It may also help with pain management, particularly for conditions such as fibromyalgia and multiple sclerosis. Additionally, it may be used to improve focus and concentration.
There are no reviews yet.