How to Make Cannabis Candy | Recipe
Marijuana candy is one of the easiest ways to enjoy cannabis edibles. With our delicious tincture/distillate candy recipe, you can taste the sweet THC goodness and enjoy the benefits of cannabis without having to inhale the smoke — not to mention the amazing taste you never thought possible with weed in the recipe.
The classic desert meets the Cannabis world – a match made in THC heaven.
In this article, we’ve got you set to make great cannabis edibles at home.
Preparing the Tincture for Your Cannabis Candy
Cannabis tincture is produced using a distillation process and contains concentrated cannabinoids and other therapeutic molecules found in the marijuana plant. It requires breaking up the decarboxylated dried buds and plant materials and submerging them in a solvent. Usually, high-proof alcohol is the chemical mostly used to remove all the precious THC and other cannabinoids from the plant.
The resulting highly potent product is a concentrated, liquid cannabis solution.
It’s easiest to just purchase high-quality tinctures through a local dispensary or at a trusted online source. Tinctures and most marijuana product concentrates have become relatively cheap since cannabis was legalized in Canada. Once you have your cannabis tincture follow the recipe below.
Make Your Own Cannabis Candy With This Cannabis Candy Recipe
- 1 oz. of cannabis tincture(or 2 grams of Distillate)
- 3 tbsp. of honey
- 5 tbsp. of gelatin
- 1 cup of flavored juice (choose the one you like the most)
- Pinch of salt
- Gummy bear molds
- Measuring glass
- Place your flavored juice, honey, and a pinch of salt into a small pot, then bring the mixture to a slow boil.
- Whisk in the Knox gelatin and stir constantly without stopping for about 5 minutes so everything mixes together adequately.
- Add your cannabis tincture or distillate, stirring it in slowly.
- Using a turkey baster to transfer the warm candy mixture into your candy molds.
- Transfer the filled molds into the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or until they have solidified.
- When your finished cannabis candies have hardened sufficiently, place them in a storage container.
- Test the potency of your new candies by trying one candy first and waiting to see how high you get. Be Cautious when first consuming homemade Cannabis Candies.